This Flat-Fee Separation Agreement Fee Agreement (hereinafter the "Agreement"), is made by and
between the Law Office of James Tyler Brooks (hereinafter the "Firm"), and the undersigned
(hereinafter the "Client").
Client shall pay Firm a flat fee of $995 to draft a separation agreement containing property settlement provisions and alimony (or waiver of alimony provisions); OR a flat fee of $1,395 to draft a separation agreement containing property settlement provisions and alimony (or waiver of alimony provisions) PLUS child custody and child support provisions.
- Client understands that Firm will not commence any work on Client's behalf until payment is received.
- Client understands that this fee is earned upon receipt and is nonrefundable.
- Upon receipt of fee, Firm shall provide Client a Separation Agreement Questionnaire to complete and return to Firm.
- Firm shall draft a separation agreement for Client based on Client's responses to the questionnaire.
- Firm agrees to make minor revisions at no extra cost to Client. Firm shall determine whether requested revisions are minor revisions. Any revisions not deemed minor shall require additional funds from Client.
- Client understands that Firm will not negotiate with Client's spouse or his/her spouse's attorney without Client signing a fee agreement for said services.